Health Insurance for foreign Students in Germany and Austria
from 26 Euro / Month
Which foreign students and pupils can be insured at this price?
The health insurances "Care College Basic, Premium and Comfort" apply for all foreigners
who wish to stay for the purpose of language education, training or further education in Germany or Austria.
Specifically these are:
- All foreign students in Germany or Austria
- Foreign language students (e.g. in a German course at a private language school, university or Volkshochschule VHS)
- Foreigners who participate in courses on intellectual or musical training at state or private institutions
(e.g. Academy of Music)
- Foreigners who are preparing for the DSH exam and university
- Foreigners in the German Studienkolleg (Health Insurance for Studienkolleg students)
- All foreign scholarship holders / grantees
- Postgraduate students from abroad (Health Insurance for Postgraduate / Promotion students)
- PhD student (Insurance for PhD students)
- Foreign trainees (travel insurance for internship in Germany or the EU / Schengen)
- Students for further education / training at German universities and colleges
- Participants in the DAAD, Erasmus or Socrates exchange programs
- Working Holiday students
- Foreign students with "Work and Travel" programs (Work & Travel Health Insurance)
- Foreign students in "Work and Study" programs (Work and Study Health Insurance)
Price: from 26 Euro / Month
Max. Duration: up to 4 years
A few minutes after your
you will receive by email your insurance documents as PDF Files.
These documents are specifically for presentation at embassies, consulates, foreign authorities and Border stations.
Please print out these PDF Files and use the documents for Visa Application or Extension.
All Detail and Online Application you can find here: